Osun State Succeeding Under Oyetola – Support Group
The administration of Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State has been commended by the Benjamin Adereti Support Group, saying Oyetola assumed office at a time the state need a messiah to salvage the socio-economy quagmire it was purged into.
In a Statement issued and signed by Hon. Benjamin Adereti, Founder of the Group and a House of Representative hopeful for Ife Federal Constituency in Osun state, extolled the Governor for his sterling performance and for fulfilling campaign promises made to the people of Osun State during the 2018 gubernatorial election in the State.
Hon. Adereti continued that Governor Gboyega Oyetola has expended over N150bn on prompt payment of full salaries and pensions to workers and retirees on Osun, an effort that has drastically reduce poverty and lessened the suffering of the people of the State.
His words, “It is a fact that Osun State remains one of the few states paying minimum wage of N30,000 in spite of our precarious and highly geared financial situation.
“This is in fulfillment of the pact Governor Oyetola made with citizens of Osun State when he assumed office in 2018. The Governor has also implemented several capital projects across the state while many are ongoing, some are completed,” he said.
The group also hailed the Oyetola for working to improve the state IGR through support for agriculture and other innovative ways without putting undue burden on the good people of Osun state.
The group however encourage all Osun citizens home and abroad to continue to support Governor Oyetola in view to sustain the peace and security across the state.
Hon. Benjamin Adereti
Benjamin Adereti Support Group
- 81Osun Governor Adegboyega Oyetola has ordered compulsory COVID-19 vaccination for all cabinet members, public servants, health workers and others in the State. Oyetola explained the directive is part of the measures to curb the spread of Coronavirus in the state. This was contained in a memo from the office of…
- 80Oyo State Governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde has sworn- in additional ten Commissioners screened by the Oyo State House of Assembly. While Swearing-in the commissioners at the Executive Council Chambers of the Governor’s Office, Ibadan, the Governor urged the commissioners to redouble their efforts in moving the state forward adding that…
- 77A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogbomoso, Hon Akinwale Akinwole, has congratulated the elected local government executive of the party in Oyo state Akinwole, popularly known as Wolekanle also urge them to justify their election by ensuring Governor Makinde and other party candidates in the forthcoming election win…
- 76Ahead of the 2023 presidential election, Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State has said only God would decide his political future. Fayemi said he was currently focused on putting Ekiti on the pedestal of growth and development i The Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum spoke on Arise Television while…
- Oyo Remains Safest State In Nigeria - Makinde • Says My Administration's Four-Point Agenda Will Take Oyo To Greater Heights76Oyo State Governor, 'Seyi Makinde, declared, on Sunday, that his administration's four-point service agenda will take the state to greater heights. The governor, who spoke through his Chief of Staff, Hon. Segun Ogunwuyi, at the 32nd Anniversary Thanksgiving Service of the Victory International Church, Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan,…